Make these oh-so-easy and practical coasters from wine corks!
- MDF, Wood or Cork Coaster Shapes, we used 9190-112, MDF Coasters
- Recycled Wine Corks, you’ll need 4 corks cut in half (8 halves), per coaster
- Acrylic Paint, your choice of color(s), if you choose to paint your coasters before adding the corks, we chose to keep ours the natural color
- Paint Brush, if painting coasters
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks or E6000 or your choice of Adhesive
- Craft Knife
- If you choose to paint your coasters (if using wood or MDF coasters), you will need to paint first, then allow to dry.
- Using photo as a guide, VERY CAREFULLY, cut your corks in half lengthwise.
- Again, using photo as a guide, glue your wine corks onto coaster shapes. For the pattern we used, you will use 8 cork halves (4 full corks) for each coaster.
- Enjoy a beverage using your cork coasters!
Compliments of Sunshine Discount Crafts
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.