Making a festive Halloween necklace could NOT be any easier using a bottle cap pendant and some paint!
MATERIALS (click on hyperlinks below to purchase products):
- SSR-517, 1″ Bottle Caps with Loop x 6 pieces (these also come in bulk packages, SSR-522VP x 50 pieces)
- DA117, Dazzling Metallics White Pearl Acrylic Paint (you can use any acrylic paint desired)
- Black Acrylic Paint of your choice or black permanent marker
- Paint Brushes of your choice, you will need a liner if you are painting the bat
- Jump Rings of your choice
- Necklace of your choice
- Jewelry Pliers
- Paint the inside bottom of bottle caps with White Pearl or your choice of white paint. This may take a couple of coats. We used a dabbing stroke which gave a really cool effect with the metallic paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint black or draw black bat or bats over the “moon.” Be sure the loop is at the top of the bottle cap before painting bats! Allow to dry.
- Using jump ring(s) attach your pendant to your choice of necklace.
- Wear and enjoy your bottle cap pendant!
Make a pair of matching earrings by adding earring findings of your choice!
Compliments of Sunshine Discount Crafts
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.