Mini bottle pendants are a hot trend! It is so easy to make your own mini bottle pendants and these make great gifts!
MATERIALS (click on hyperlinks below to purchase products):
- Mini Bottle Pendant of your choice
- Air Dry Clay of your choice
- B50006, Spanish Moss
- Acrylic Paint of your choice (if you choose to use white clay and paint your mini mushroom)
- Other Charm(s) of your choice, optional
- Jump Rings of your choice, optional
- Ball Chain, Cord or Chain/Necklace of your choice
- Jewelry Pliers of your choice
- Adhesive of your choice
- Using air dry clay, make a tiny mushroom. Make sure it will fit inside your bottle and allow to dry. We used white clay.
- Paint mini mushroom if desired. You can skip this step if you use colored clay and/or you want your mushroom white. We painted the top of our mushroom red and added white polka dots, leaving the stem of mushroom white clay.
- Remove cork from top of mini bottle and put a small amount of Spanish moss in bottle. We broke ours into very small pieces.
- Place your mini mushroom into bottle, on top of Spanish moss.
- Replace cork in bottle, securing with a small amount of adhesive.
- If desired, add another charm of your choice to the eye screw, wire loop or hanger on the top of bottle.
- Add a chain, cord or necklace of your choice and enjoy!
Compliments of Sunshine Discount Crafts
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.